Faculty of Pedagogy and Social Work
State University of Applied Sciences in Konin
Department of Humanities
Faculty of Physical Education and Physiotherapy
Opole University of Technology
WE are pleased to invite you to
General Polish Scientific Conference
Parental alienation towards the face of fatherhood and masculinity
13 March 2018
We are pleased to invite You to the second scientific conference that will take placeat the State University of Applied Sciences in Konin under the honorary patronage of His Magnificence Rector Prof. dr hab. Mirosław Pawlak.
The decision to prepare a cyclical conference is dictated by the interest in the proposed issues. The dynamically changing pace of life, the chaos of the authorities and the family, loneliness of the child, emotional depletion of the „childhood of the slammed door”, disturbed family structure and exclusion from the care of the child, the syndrome of the father’s absence and its consequences cause the need for corrective action.
We invite You to the debate and reflection of pedagogues, sociologists, psychologists, social workers, representatives of: the judiciary, psychological and pedagogical counseling, foundations and associations, family sciences, but also teachers of practitioners and parents. We would also like to invite students. We encourage you
to send proposals of speeches, posters to the so-called poster session.
Conference Academic Committee
• Prof. Dr hab. Jakub Bartoszewski: PWSZ Konin
• Dr hab. Jan Grzesiak, prof. nadzw. PWSZ w Koninie
• Dr hab. Elżbieta Jaszczyszyn, prof. nadzw. Uniwersytet w Białymstoku
• Dr hab. Anna Klim-Klimaszewska, prof. nadzw. UP w Siedlcach
• Dr hab. Krzysztof Kowalik, prof. nadzw. Politechnika Opolska
• Dr hab. Kinga Przybyszewska: prof. nadzw. PWSZ Konin
• Dr Tomasz Bohdan, Politechnika Opolska
• Dr Justyna Charaśna -Blachucik, Politechnika Opolska
• Dr Kazimiera Król, PWSZ w Konin
• Dr Marianna Styczyńska, PWSZ w Konin
• Dr Michał Styczyński
• dr Marianna Styczyńska – Przewodnicząca,
• dr Jolanta Szada – Borzyszkowska
• mgr Artur Cygan,
• mgr Marcin Olejniczak
Conference Secretary Debate sections PARTICIPATION TERMS PUBLISHING INSTRUCTIONS EDITORIAL GUIDELINES EDITORIAL NORMS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
mgr Iwona Powaga
tel.: 63 249 71 60
1.Section of pedagogy,
2. Section of psychology, sociology and social work,
3. Student section,
4. Poster section.
In order to participate in the Conference is the completion and sending of the application form until 28 February 2018 to the email address:
1. Articles and outline of workshops and posters to be published in the reviewed monograph should be sent in electronic form until 28 February 2018.to the e-mail address:
2. Scoring of works published in a monograph: Polish 4 points.
3. There is also the possibility of publishing articles in our academic quarterly „Konin Studia Socio-Ekonomiczne” (publication free of charge). The text should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com with a note in the file name:
Articles and outline of workshops and posters to be published in the reviewed monograph should be sent in electronic form until February 28, 2018 to the e-mail address:
1. Microsoft Word (doc or docx format), font TNR, size 12, line spacing 1.5.
2. Layout of article:
a. author’s or authors’ first name(s) and surname(s) – aligned to the left,
b. academic institution name (affiliation) – aligned to the left,
c. authors’ e-mail addresses – aligned to the left,
d. introduction – centre-aligned,
e. main body, divided into sections – centre-aligned; titles of sections numbered and in the bold,
f. conclusion – centre-aligned,
g. bibliography – only references mentioned in the article; centre-aligned.
3. English version of the article’s title – in the bold, capital letters, centre-aligned.
4. Summary in English (Summary) –500 – 1000 signs (including the spaces); centre-aligned.
5. Key words in English (Key words) – 4-6 words
6. Footnotes in accordance with the APA system: http://ksse.pwsz.konin.edu.pl/?page_id=13
1. Student house nr. 1, ul. ks. J. Popiełuszki 4 (at the conference venue), phone number: 0048 63 249 71 55.
2. Student house nr. 2, ul. Wyszyńskiego 3c (about 1 km from the conference venue),
Phone number: 0048 63 249 71 90.
3. Hotel Konin, Aleje 1 Maja 13 (about 2 km from the conference venue), phone number: 0048 63 24 37 600.